Wednesday, May 31, 2006

a small group called family

why do i always lose my temper if it's with her? only about her and only with her. it's like i'm full of anger towards her. i'm tired of hurting each other. not to mention that she's not actually having the time of her life in the past few years..

i have a friend who tries to find comfort from outside cos according to her she doesn't find love at home, but what's the reason for me? she can never stay at home for more than one day. i still can survive a few days but not more than that, maybe it's just a matter of who you got for a company. i have all the warmth, love n care from home but still i'm looking from outside. the only reason i could find is perhaps what i receive is not what i want, at least not the way i want it to be, so i try to find it somewhere else. i know i'm such an ungrateful selfish child if compared in the same thing with my friend but i can't help it myself. i never want it to be like this. there's only 3 member in this family but seems that 3 is too much to handle too. sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So rather than being kicked around, I'm going to kick you to the curb
So rather than being pushed around, I'm going to push you away first
So rather than trying to open my heart, I'm going to lock it with a key
So that only the special ones, can ever get through to me


Some can see beyond the barrier of threshold whereas others can't see beyond their sculptured mould,
you could offer me nothing, you could offer me nothing that I need
Do you think I'm asking too much?
A kind of respect and trust that shouldn't even be questioned,
how can I open my heart with dishonesty sitting next to me?

I've honoured your honour to the point of embarrassment,
but innocence in the hands of the guilt-free is kicked to, is kicked to the curb
I was ashamed of my innocence,
I was ashamed of my innocence but now with clarity I see that your bullshit is just not worthy of me

I don't want to be angry....
This is not worthy of me and now with clarity I see that I can walk away, I can walk away

something's telling me this sounds familiar, isnt it?? ;) got it from one of george's songs called special ones. im not tryin to be nosy, jes thought it sounds similar as the one ur feeling now, is it? hehe sok tau aja kali ya. :p

miss d said...

wow.. ampe ada lagu yg lumayan cocok yah hehe.. george pertamanya g pikir george michael tapi taunya ga kenal.. ini slow atau ribut2 nih? kalo slow mau donk kirimin g pas online =D