Wednesday, May 03, 2006

as if things aren't complicated enough

i woke up this morning with an uneasy feeling. i still feel it, something heavy in my chest and it feels uncomfortable. last night i was too tired n sleepy to feel anything but this morning it all come out.

i think i do start to feel about it more than i want/plan to and yesterday was a clear evidence of my suspicion lately. and it makes me feel a slight of pang in the heart when we have to be stucked in that place because it's nothing. have to remember that feeling is overrated in this kind of thing. it's trouble that could get in the way n complicate things.

who's taking advantage from who now? maybe i'm too harsh with the wording, but i'm quite sure it all begins that way from the other side too. started with an idea to kill the time n i wonder how it would end.

i'm the one being indecissive here. all the other one do was maybe just being a gentleman, asking me from time to time if it's all ok. as one of my closest friends once told me about her story, we wouldn't be able to blame it on anyone else cos we're the one who volunteerly get into it n enjoy it. and i never deny that. that's why i don't know what's better for me.

maybe i need a new distraction to distract me from the current distraction? confusing, huh? but then i'm quite sure, IF there will be another one, the cycle might repeat itself again. hahaha... yeah, i guess i'm too soft n i'm still learning about this kind of thing.

No comments: