Monday, September 25, 2006

selfish, or just ignorant?

i tot it was going to be over on that saturday night. it's true that he can be very selfish and inconsiderate about my feeling, that's why i sometimes wonder about this. to be honest, i'm starting to feel a bit tired and hurt being treated that way. considering that i've changed quite better compared to my last relationship, this is quite disappointing.. well, relating to my previous post, i still do the same for this one, but if there's nothing to be hope, what's left in it? anyway, he said he was sorry and he'll try to change. he's learning to change and he ask me to help. hm..

i'm not trying to pick a fight because it's just simple things (i said simple, NOT unimportant!), but since it was me who often get hurt because of it, i have to make things clear for myself.

No comments: