Thursday, January 08, 2009

something about the past

someone once told me that i'm being very brave when he heard about a piece of my story. he said that not many people would've had enough guts to take the path i chose that time, to make that moment's decision. but i never agree with him. i thought that was a very crazy of me to do such thing. in fact, i still think that it was a crazy thing i did. a very sloppy, careless decision made withough thinking it thoroughly enough again and again, maybe?

well, one thing about the guy who said that is a very fluet sweet-talker, so you'll agree more with me. and if you try reading it between the lines, i think that what he was trying to tell me is that i'm very stupid. of that, i have no words to defend myself. nor that i want to.

1 comment:

dna4 said...

May I know what it was? *wink*:p Dont worry it will b kept secret!hahaha