Thursday, July 13, 2006

old fling

that's the first comment that came out from n when i told her that pi is here and i went out with him on tuesday nite. what the? hey, we did talk on the phone and i, regrettably, shared my darkest secrets with him but nothing more than just used-to-be-close-friends-once. he did helped me moving on and cheer me up when i just ended a relationship last time but after that we didn't even contact each other for more than a year. until early this week when he suddenly msg me on fs saying he's back in jkt for good. i think he's looking for me just for companion, nothing more. well, after what happened last time, i don't think he will have any intention other that friendship towards me. he just came back from overseas and so he's looking for friends from everywhere.

No comments: